Guest Post by Serven.
Baby nursery is the first learning space for the child. The child for a long time, unless he cannot run around or roam freely in the house, spends most of the time of his day in the nursery. That is the reason the nursery requires a special effort to be created in a way that it provides a special learning and beneficial experience for your child. The nursery should be colorful, comfortable and should have educating print photos on the walls to give your child a fun filled educating experience.
For your little bundle of joy safety is the foremost important thing. When buying furniture or accessories for your child’s nursery always give it a detailed view and instead of going only for color or cuteness, go for the practicality and safety. Instead of buying beautiful furniture that is only stylish, focus on comfort and safety of the child and never leave your child unattended. For safety reasons the furniture should be placed in the right place in order to avoid any accidents or injuries.
Placement of Baby Cot
When placing the cot in the room make sure that:
- The cot should be placed away from electrical power points or heaters
- The cot should not be placed near the windows or blinds or any cord hanging from above
- Hang print photos and mirrors away from the cot so that the child can not touch them and there is no danger of falling down.
- Make sure that you don’t leave any music mobiles or toys with cords within reach from the cot.
- Make sure that the cot is not put near to any small objects that can cause your child to choke.
High chairs are suitable for feeding the baby who can sit upright on his own. The placement of high chairs in the room should be such that:
- High chairs should be placed away from electrical switches and cords of appliances.
- High chairs should be placed in a way such that curtain cords and things which the child can easily grab should be away.
- Changing tables should be placed in a place where the shelves for holding baby products are nearby.
- Keep the playpen in such a place where it is well clear of electrical switches, heaters and power cords.
- Ensure that the playpen is away from blinds and curtain cords
Safety should always be the first priority when setting up kid’s room or nursery. Through online canvas printing you can order your favourite image printed on canvas. Select something that suits your kid’s mood and order beautiful canvases today for your kid’s room.
Serven is working design consult and writes about different categories. Now he is currently writing about online canvas printing which offer great ideas about that how decorate children’s room.
Image credit: Abbey Hendrickson